Tuesday 24 June 2008

Raw...again

I had no title for this blog so I thought that this would have to do. Since finding out the terrible news about my education (those who know you'll know what I'm on about) I've gone through an array of feelings and frankly tears as well. My mind is now else where, I've become so easily irritated that its a joke and I've broken down three times in two weeks. Not trying to sound hard but like others in this life I've gone through some hot as hell shit and not shed too many tears but at this moment I am broken.
The raw honesty of my heartache has even surprised me too but well I'll deal with it because I will fight from every corner, noonie and crack. This will not end at this part of the race...no way. I won't back down but the pressure is so much and I'm weeping on the inside. Lord help me. This may be my own fault but this is something and I've got people's support which I'm more then grateful for but only I am my main piece of rock. Only I can get the work done primarily.

I've a lot more to say but well hmm I'll come back when I'm ready........
More tears, More fears and a painful wait of fate.........awaits me.

No comments: