Tuesday 10 February 2009

Demise with my heart rate rapid

Demise with my heart rate rapid.
Intense scrutiny of one's situation and the destroying effects.Left broken and burnt.Cut up and feeling so angry, these times are so testing.Tears are not that far but they will not come.How far are the bad times gonna go?How far will I regress?This life is not on and maybe this may be another encripted lehp ryc fo desperation.Pitiful, secrecy of the worse demise.Discretionate sadness, then lying to say that everything is alright.Deep unrest, never with both eyes closed.No one will ever feel the way that I do right now.So close to the unmentionable, so near I can taste the door of darkness and the door takers breath.Smlling the lucid air and holding back my tears.No one.I want no one near me yet I wanna cry.So internal, so still.Oh my lord, My heart rates rapid.

No comments: