Tuesday 10 February 2009

My water that I want

Monday, December 8, 2008 at 11:39pm Edit Note Delete
This body needs to be cleansed and cared for,I need my water.It's been a long while and I need my water,I need to be washed and soaped.I am not at one with myself.I know I'm wretched and HE* sees my soul for what it is; nothing is hidden cause he sees all.I need to be bathed and lifted from my heartache but I need to help myself first.I need to lift myself first before he can hold my hand again; I need my own engine starter.

I need the water,

away from the adverts,
the packet food,
the facebook,
the myspace,
the oyster touchers,
the rushers on the picadilly,
central and every other line,
the t-mobile top up,
urban outfitters,
my house,
my family,
hard core consumerism,
alluring look of drugs and too much drink and wild sex that I constantly turn away from,
the organize gangs of authority,
the 'education'
this life of great clothes that are made from other peoples sweat,
the expanding over million mountains of technology (not all, some),
the mobile,
university,
mind numbing retail from the capitalists,
the conservatives,
the racism,
the rules,
this life of restriction and greed.
Of deceit and hatred,
of bad and evil and downright wrong,
of the people who have fucked me up,
of those people who ain't what you need,
from the chemicals of hair straighterners,
serum and spray.
Of the monotonous music that ain't music, the pretentious skinny jean, full fringed army crew (not saying that everyone who wears skinny jeans or has a full fringe is all part of that) who hang out in brick lane or shoreditch or portabello road or old street.....

All of it is just trapping and claustraphobic but yet...am I the biggest hypocrite of them all, am I the pretentious one...am I another zombie who doesn't know herself. Indoctrinated with mans absurd ways of life...Am I a sheep?

What makes me different...cause I don't know anymore...Cause I'm gonna go back to the same life cause I know no different. I'll be the 'good guy' who ain't really good cause I'm really like everyone else.What makes me different, when I, can't leave...the mental entrapments....what makes me any better when I too, am a sheep.

Let me pour my soul like water from a jug, let me be a baby again, let me be free. Let me wriggle and be naked, let me feel free in my movement and thought with untamed curls and no trousers.

He will clean me
He will move me around
He will move me around.
That water, The water that I want.

No comments: