Tuesday 10 February 2009

Fly away

Fly away...

I wanna fly away and not come back.I have so many plans and not enough time.I wanna get some wings and get outta here, I'm too young for commitment and work.I wanna fly away...from everything.

Let me glide and slide into the celing with no glass that I can see.

The bees won't sting me cause I can't feel.I can't breathe cause I'm too high.

The shackles will be off and my time will soon come for me to bounce...Its me against the world and my space-ship too.

I'm not really here, only my body is.It operates for my mum and family.
It (painfully) operates for work.It operates for my family

It operates when it needs to.

But I am so far gone, I'm not here anymore cause I'm a drifter.A drifter who wants a fling. A drifter who needs no holds. A drifter who dreams endlesslessly.A drifter demanding more than the mental metaphoric dream.

A drifter of dreaming

Always interuptted.Always interuppted.

No comments: