Tuesday 10 February 2009

Life bites and I hate people.....

Life bites and I hate people.....

I hate people...............They are annoying! Or am I emotionally consumingI am feeling the feelings of discontentment and annoyance! I am enraged for nothing because I am beginning to feel the thoughts of unhappiness again. I out do myself because it takes one thing and I'm fucked over...all over again.Writing helps and I need to keep myself busy too!I want to get away from it all..................Just somewhere else, with other people and other things.When will I be happy? Properly? When will I be free of misery? When will I have my desired wants or a good relationship or a good anything? When will the eye of my affections find me? When will I feel good?bad mood and hot feelings

No comments: