Tuesday 10 February 2009

Everywhere

Everywhere.

Me is everywhere.I cannot live this constricting life of repetive strains and maintainance of maintaining legal pain.Everywhere is me cause I wanna be a bird but am I a swan?The swan whose beauty justs stays on the murky water, for eye service?

No.

I am a black bird, dark as ebony and never staying.My wings are metophoric and my speed is mental.I'm in Japan and Spain and Austria....I is everywhere and everywhere is myself.

The me I wanna be...not this London bound robot who journeys thru shoreditch every fucking day.We are travellers. I am the traveller through my eyes and heart.I feel the buzz of the take off in the terminal grounds.My feet are gold on the destination point.

Me, everywhere.You, with me?No, lone flight...sorry Calvin.Once my degree is done...Once my degree is done.I'm will speed with my wings and take out from the take-off.

Wind is blueish enhanced by rouge, on my hair.Speed is that phenomenal.I speak so that I say I can go.Take me sky and propell me to through the burgundy moons.

No comments: